Re: Re: st: Is there an -mi drop- command?

From   Clyde B Schechter <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Is there an -mi drop- command?
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:44:02 +0000

Thanks to Dan Klein for his response to my question.  As it happens, the dataset I am currently working on (and  which provoked my question) is, in fact, set as flong, so his approach works.

Yulia Marchenko's solution applies to all -mi- formats and has the advantage of being built-in.

Many thanks to both.

Clyde Schechter
Dept. of Family & Social Medicine
Albert Einstein College of Medicine