Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:44:21 +0100

You need to tell us more about exactly what you typed and the
incidence of missing values.

In addition, note that -xtserial- is user-written, so that you are
expected to explain that and say where it comes from.

I doubt that having 386 observations is itself a problem.