Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:00:19 +0100

This typically means that

either some variable you think is numeric is really string

or some variable contains missing values, prohibiting some calculation.

We can't say more without knowing more about your data.