st: xtserial error: "no observations"

From   Rodrigo Badilla <>
Subject   st: xtserial error: "no observations"
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 08:52:37 -0400

Hi all,

I am triying to run a autocorrelation tests with xtserial command,
lamentably only get this error output: "no observations" previously i
set my data with xtset command, my data set have 386 samples.

please i would appreciate any comment.