Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"

From   Rodrigo Badilla <rodrigo.badilla@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: xtserial error: "no observations"
Date   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 10:34:46 -0400

Hi Nick,

Thanks for you reply and information, i did checked my variables and
are not strings... probably the missing values could be the answer...

anyway i have been read that autocorrelation test with xtserial should
be used with panel data with a large number of data, could be this in
relation with my problem ( i have only 386 samples)

Regards
Rodrigo