Re: st: coefficients on accelerated failure time model level-log (streg)

From   James Henson <>
Subject   Re: st: coefficients on accelerated failure time model level-log (streg)
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:40:43 -0400

I ending up find the answer in Wooldridge,2002,p.699. If the variable
is not transformed it is a semielasticity, which makes sense as one
unit change in the variable causes a % change in the survival or
hazard ratio. If a variable is log transformed it is considered an
elasticity. In my case log(t)=log(-xb)+e for log-logistic.