st: psmatch2 stores or outreg2 only unmatched results

From   Bunny <>
Subject   st: psmatch2 stores or outreg2 only unmatched results
Date   Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:49:52 +0100

Dear STATA listers,

i am trying to bring my psmatch2 results to LaTeX using outreg2, but I just manage to output the boring part.
Also if I try to store my estimations STATA just stores the unmatched means and the difference between groups.

psmatch2 somebinarybar covar1 covar2 covar3, outcome(mydep) logit ate
est store psm1

outreg2 [psm1] using my file, tex(pretty)

Using the ate option I am obviously interested in the ATE here, but I just get the unmatched results here.
The output in the STATA console all fine, i just can't outreg neither store the interesting part.

How can I influence what I store?

thanks in advance