Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:09 +0500

Hello,

I think it is already the case what you need. You need to check the
Stata.com website for details. The upgrade price is mentioned and is
usually less than the normal first time purchase price.
See the links and compare it to what is available.

http://stata.com/order/upgrade/edu/upgse.html
http://stata.com/order/new/edu/single-user-licenses/#SE

Thanks and HTH
Anees.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Bülent Köksal <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> When purchasing Stata, wouldn't it be nice to be able to purchase a
> version update also? Some software developers make this possible. So
> for example when I am buying Stata12, I will also have a chance to buy
> Stata13 upgrade at a discounted price.
>
> This is important because it gives the researchers to include version
> update in their proposals while applying for grants to fund their
> software purchase.
>
> --
> Bülent Köksal

Best
Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan
http://www.aneconomist.com