Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Purchasing Stata version update
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:18:09 +0500

Hello,

I think it is already the case what you need. You need to check the
Stata.com website for details. The upgrade price is mentioned and is
usually less than the normal first time purchase price.
See the links and compare it to what is available.

http://stata.com/order/upgrade/edu/upgse.html
http://stata.com/order/new/edu/single-user-licenses/#SE

Thanks and HTH
Anees.