st: Purchasing Stata version update

From   Bülent Köksal <>
Subject   st: Purchasing Stata version update
Date   Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:40:49 +0200

Dear All,

When purchasing Stata, wouldn't it be nice to be able to purchase a
version update also? Some software developers make this possible. So
for example when I am buying Stata12, I will also have a chance to buy
Stata13 upgrade at a discounted price.

This is important because it gives the researchers to include version
update in their proposals while applying for grants to fund their
software purchase.

Bülent Köksal