Re: st: Stata Initializtion Dialog

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata Initializtion Dialog
Date   Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:25:08 -0500

 help profile

On 2/18/2013 9:08 PM, Li Chuntao (Tony) wrote:
Dear Listers,

      After we first install Stata, we need to intialize it. This is
accomplished with a dialog, where we key in our user and purchase
information, including series number, authorization key and etc. I
guess there should be a dialog file for this, but where can i find it?
     The reason i am asking this question is, i am not familar with the
dialog language but want to configer my Stata (or define some
user-specific global macros to be quoted whenever needed. ) so that it
will be more individual specific.

Can anyone give me a hint?