st: Ologit mfx question

From   俊利,俞 Junli-Yu <jlyuchina@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Ologit mfx question
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:40:15 +0800

Tel/Fax:(86)21-6770-5142
Email: jlyu@lixin.edu.cn

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: junli_gmail <jlyuchina@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/2/19
Subject: Ologit mfx question
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

Dear Statalister,

    The dependent var is Order value(0-1-2-3) ,and my key independent var is
dummy var(0-1). I regress my dataset by ologit that shows the coeffience is
positive significant relation, but by mfx shows the margin effect is
negative significant relation.

Whether it is wrong use mfx command. Because I recode my dependent var that
change to dummy variable (0-1),both the coeffience and margin effect are
same relation.