st: Stata Initializtion Dialog

From   "Li Chuntao (Tony)" <>
Subject   st: Stata Initializtion Dialog
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:08:56 +0800

Dear Listers,

     After we first install Stata, we need to intialize it. This is
accomplished with a dialog, where we key in our user and purchase
information, including series number, authorization key and etc. I
guess there should be a dialog file for this, but where can i find it?
    The reason i am asking this question is, i am not familar with the
dialog language but want to configer my Stata (or define some
user-specific global macros to be quoted whenever needed. ) so that it
will be more individual specific.

Can anyone give me a hint?