st: too few quotes

From   Keniajin Wambui <>
Subject   st: too few quotes
Date   Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:35:29 +0300

Hi all;
I am on Windows 64 bit. I want to do a scatter plot for temp against weight
 *two scatter ntemp nweight, pstyle(p1)
but i run this command on Stata 12 and get this error

*too few quotes
                 stata():  3598  Stata returned error
   _series_save_labels():     -  function returned error
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

What could be the problem, I am expecting a scatter plot of the both
Mega Six Solutions
Web Designer and Research Consultant
Kennedy Mwai