Re: st: Truncated string observations from CSPro

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Truncated string observations from CSPro
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:21:11 +0000

OK; it is something else.

No idea personally; I haven't even heard of CSPro. Someone else should
know more.

Meanwhile, you gave no details whatsoever on exactly how you imported
data into Stata. Better if you can give exact code; even better if you
can give a reproducible example.