Re: st: Truncated string observations from CSPro

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Truncated string observations from CSPro
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:48:38 +0000

One kind of truncation could be that no version of Stata allows string
variables longer than 244 characters. See -help limits-. Perhaps you
are referring to something else, but let's exclude that as a