Re: st: ksmirnov and normality

From   David Hoaglin <>
Subject   Re: st: ksmirnov and normality
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2013 21:06:07 -0500

Quantile-quantile plots are a good way to start.  Real data never
follow a normal distribution, so that questions are whether a normal
distribution is an adequate approximation and how the data depart from
a normal distribution.

David Hoaglin