st: Please help to format dataset for survival analysis

From   Ivan <>
Subject   st: Please help to format dataset for survival analysis
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:35:37 +0400

Dear Stata Users,
Could you please help me with the following question.
I am trying to perform a survival analysis and I have my data recorded
in the following way in one column:

0 - lost to follow-up
2 - no studied outcome during the whole observation
3 - studied outcome at 12 months
4 - studied outcome at 24 months
5 - studied outcome at 48 months

It seems that it is not a right type of data for this kind of analysis.
What should I do with the data to proceed?
I am sorry if this is a silly question, I am a complete novice having
used Stata for a couple of days.
Kind regards,