st: about probit regress

From   圣强 周 <>
Subject   st: about probit regress
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:38:31 +0800

dear all,
       I  met a problem when I use probit command to regress.I am using Stata 12.0 and attempting to computer the probability of a variable.
the stata didn't give my final estimation but feedback words like "Iteration" "log pseudolikelihood" "backed up". There must be something wrong, i need
 help to fix it.