Re: st: Directory Management on a Mac

From   David Epstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Directory Management on a Mac
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:30:27 -0500

I found that I had checked a preference to "Start in last session's
current working directory" (perhaps that was the pre-set preference).
It would do so even if I started a session by double-clicking a
do-file. By unchecking the box, and checking the box that allows a
do-file to be run instead of edited, I'm back to the setup I had on my
PC, so I'm happy again.

One slight preference, though, would be to have the ability to *both*
run a do-file and open it in the editor, as when I'm in development
mode it's a bit of a pain to run the file and then have to navigate to
it again once it runs in the application in order to edit it.