st: Change table alignment (to horizontal) in outreg2

From   Suryadipta Roy <>
Subject   st: Change table alignment (to horizontal) in outreg2
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 05:56:54 -0500

Dear Statalisters,
I was wondering if I could get some help with producing a table using
-outreg2- that is aligned horizontally (instead of the usual vertical)
in MS Word. I have about ten different regression results that would
not fit side-by-side in the vertical format in a Word document, but
would probably fit if the table is aligned horizontally.  I read about
the -Landscape- option in the Latex, but not in Word. Any suggestion
as to how to do this in -outreg2- is greatly appreciated.