Re: st: Change table alignment (to horizontal) in outreg2

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Change table alignment (to horizontal) in outreg2
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:27:54 +0100

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Suryadipta Roy wrote:
> I was wondering if I could get some help with producing a table using
> -outreg2- that is aligned horizontally (instead of the usual vertical)
> in MS Word. I have about ten different regression results that would
> not fit side-by-side in the vertical format in a Word document, but
> would probably fit if the table is aligned horizontally.

Here is an example that shows how to do this with -estout- (see: -ssc
desc estout-):

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50