Re: st: How to generate an index for the calculation of geometric mean

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to generate an index for the calculation of geometric mean
Date   Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:03:14 +0000

You are correct; you wrote 2, 3. But why count repeated 25s but not
repeated 1s? There can be no code without a logic to how you are
counting.

Nick