Re: st: dtobit

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: dtobit
Date   Fri, 9 Nov 2012 17:37:56 +0100

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Ozgur Ozdemir wrote:
> I found dtobit from internet, there are many pages which explains it however did not manage to get.

Ofcourse -dtobit- came from internet. We need to know from part of
internet you got it, e.g. SSC or SJ. -dtobit- didn't just drop out of
the sky (or from internet), you did something to get it on your
computer, so you must know where it came from exactly. As I explained
before, if you do not tell us, than we do not know what version of
-dtobit- you are using, and thus we cannot help you.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin