RE: st: dtobit

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <ozdemirozgur@hotmail.com>
To   Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: dtobit
Date   Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:11:30 +0000

HI Martin,

I found dtobit from internet, there are many pages which explains it however did not manage to get. Meanwhile, it seems, the marginal effects at the sample means of the expanatory variables are calculated by

estpost margins,dydx(*) atmeans predict(e(0,.))

I will be gald if you let me know whether the above is right ? thks

kind regards
Ozgur