st: Export to excel

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <>
To   Stata <>
Subject   st: Export to excel
Date   Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:33:24 +0000

I am using the following command to export a set of tobit and marginal effects results to excel and it works fine.

esttab * using Regression84ProbitAndTobitModels.csv

However, I would like to have the CIs at 10,5, and 1 % levels. So, need to change it. The command above gives it for

="* p<0.05  ** p<0.01  *** p<0.001".

I was using the following to OLS,

esttab * using Regression75PartII.csv, replace wide r2 ar2 star(* 0.10 ** 0.05 *** 0.01)

but this does not work after tobit and marginal effects.

Kind regards, Ozur