Re: Re: st: sthlp file not displaying correctly

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: sthlp file not displaying correctly
Date   Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:30:19 +0000

Good advice. I tend to set automatic line breaks at 72 characters in
.sthlp files regardless of whether SMCL is expected to tidy up lines
within paragraphs.