st: Spearman correlations with survey data

From   Lee Grenon <lgrenon@sfu.ca>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Spearman correlations with survey data
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:42:10 -0800 (PST)

I am interested in calculating Spearman correlations for complex survey data. As I understand, I can calculate Pearson correlations using corr with aweight for the coefficients and then calculate the p-values using svy: regress y x and svy: regress x y then selecting the larger p-value. Is there a way of calculating Spearman correlations using a survey weight and bootstrap weights?