st: Only for Suggestions on Comparison of OLS Regression Models

From   Muhammad Anees <anees@aneconomist.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Only for Suggestions on Comparison of OLS Regression Models
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:54:27 +0500

Dear All,

Using Stata 12 on Windows 7 (32) and I know this might be or not a
violation of a FAQ but I am getting a little puzzling when thinking
about if I am right in moving forward.

I have a set firm level datasets from different countries. I just want
to know if there a varying relation between dependent variable and
independent variables (similar in all country level regressions) and
my question pertains to test the hypotheses that whether the relations
is different across (Part A, in pairs) two countries from the
included, more than two countries countries (three, four or five).
Would appreciate if you can guide me how to proceed with this type of
analysis using Stata 12.

--

Best