st: interviewereffect

From   Srinivas <>
Subject   st: interviewereffect
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2012 20:36:46 -0800 (PST)

I have collected data from 17 clusters. There were 15 interviewers who had collected data across clusters.
How should I control for the interviewer effect in stata using multilevel modelling?

Should I use cross level interactions between interviewer and clusters?

If so how should I go about doing it.

your help is much appreciated.