Re: st: who we are (5,023 of us, more or less)

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: who we are (5,023 of us, more or less)
Date   Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:46:42 -0400

As I understand, Rene Descartes was sitting in a cafe, and the waiter came over and asked, "Would you like anything else?", to which he replied,
"I think not".
And he suddenly vanished. That was the last seen of him.