Re: st: who we are (5,023 of us, more or less)

From   "Justina Fischer" <JAVFischer@gmx.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: who we are (5,023 of us, more or less)
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:49:08 +0100

Haha! That is a nice one!

(Indeed it should be written: "I think: not"...)

Reminds me of J.W. Goethe's last words: "More light!"
which most people interpret philosophically while it most probably was uttered for purely practical reasons (while dying his eyesight vanished).

-------- Original-Nachricht --------