st: Updated R Workshops

From   "Muenchen, Robert A (Bob)" <muenchen@utk.edu>
To   "sas-l (SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU)" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>, "SPSSX-L (SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU)" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Updated R Workshops
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:45:49 +0000

Greetings,

My workshop R for SAS, SPSS and Stata Users has been popular over the years, but it's time for an overhaul. A common request has been to simplify it, so I have moved data management to a separate 4-hour workshop, Managing Data with R. This makes it much easier to absorb the basics in the remaining two 4-hour sessions. When you're ready for more, you can take the other workshop which I'll be offering several times per year. Detailed course outlines are available at the workshop links above and at the Revolution Analytics web site:

http://www.revolutionanalytics.com/services/training/

Best regards,
Bob

  Bob Muenchen (pronounced Min'-chen), Manager
  Research Computing Support
  Voice: (865) 974-5230
  Email: muenchen@utk.edu
  Web:   http://oit.utk.edu/research,