st: ARIMA with endogenous covariates

From   Ayman Farahat <ayman.farahat@yahoo.com>
Subject   st: ARIMA with endogenous covariates
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello ;
I have a time series that i would like to model using ARMA . I also have an endogenous covariate the i can instrument for.
Is there a way to include endogenous covariates in time series model?
Thanks
Ayman

_