Re: st: forvalues

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: forvalues
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:11:02 -0700

Although having a name set to display on your email address isn't conclusive evidence that it is the person's real name, your point is moot, ridiculous, and to reiterate what others have said offensive. The point of this listserv is not only to provide user support from other users but also to foster and develop a strong community of Stata users. Sometimes, if people know a little information about who they are trying to help they could even help you to make connections with other users at, or around, your institution. If everyone here were to adopt your attitude of not having enough time to do something as simple as including their full name (or in your case any name at all) then we could conclude that people also do not have the time to provide you with answers to your questions.

- Billy

Sent from my iPhone