st: Getting Beta's with esttab after xtmixed

From   Filip Van Droogenbroeck <filip.van.droogenbroeck@vub.ac.be>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Getting Beta's with esttab after xtmixed
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:52:25 +0200

Hello, everybody,

I'm trying to get beta's through esttab after running xtmixed. I found the following post: http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-05/msg00024.html which gives some information but I wonder how the beta's are calculated through esttab and if they can be trusted after xtmixed command?
I'm doing the following:

xtmixed SomHoudingJoden || schoolr:, mle variance
estimates store m1
xtmixed SomHoudingJoden leeftijd geslacht ||  schoolr:, mle variance
estimates store m2

esttab m1 m2, wide beta p nopar nostar transform(ln*: exp(2*@)
2*exp(2*@))  eqlabels("" "var(schoolr)" "var(_cons)" "var(Residual)",
none)

This gives me the beta's. Are these correct or are they only correct when
doing normal linear regression? There is also no option in xtmixed
to get beta's directly and this is also not available in other statistical programs it seems. Is their a good reason for this?

Thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Filip Van Droogenbroeck