st: how to get age in number of years, months and days

From   jose maria pacheco de souza <>
Subject   st: how to get age in number of years, months and days
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:10:08 -0300

Dear Statalisters:
is there any user writen program that presents the differences between two dates DMY (today date and birthday date, say) as number of years, months and days? I tried the help (all three searchs), the dates and times help and the pdf manual. Maybe I am missing something.
Thank you for the help.
jose maria

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza
Professor Titular (aposentado), Professor Senior
Departamento de Epidemiologia/Faculdade de Saude Publica, USP
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715
01246-904  -  S. Paulo/SP - Brasil
fones (11)3061-7747; (11)3768-8612