Re: st: Test for significance of the difference between knee locations?

From   "Millimet, Daniel" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Test for significance of the difference between knee locations?
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2012 21:29:36 +0000

One should also note that testing equality of the max/min presumably uses the delta method to obtain std errors.  Other methods exist that may be superior.  Joe Hirschberg at Melbourne has lots of work comparing different methods for inference concerning turning points.

Dann

Sent from my iPad