Re: st: whether difference is significant

From   "JVerkuilen (Gmail)" <>
Subject   Re: st: whether difference is significant
Date   Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:04:27 -0400

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Richard Goldstein
<> wrote:
> you are not really supplying enough information (e.g., why 2 models?);
> it appears that there are two ways to go
> 1. generalize Maarten's answer below and include several interactions
> 2. use -suest-

Yeah I was going to suggest -suest- too. These to approaches are
slightly different but if the error estimates are similar in the two
models should be reasonably consistent.