Re: st: whether difference is significant

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: whether difference is significant
Date   Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:25:52 -0400

you are not really supplying enough information (e.g., why 2 models?);
it appears that there are two ways to go

1. generalize Maarten's answer below and include several interactions

2. use -suest-

rich