Re: RE: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise

From   David Kantor <kantor.d@att.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: RE: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2012 22:46:12 -0400