Re: RE: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Checking to see if the association between two variables is linear or otherwise
Date   Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:30:13 +0100

This comment presumes familiarity with, and relevance of, the details
of the U.S. educational system! Note that Amal is writing from Sweden
and never said that his data were U.S. data and more generally please
try to remember that this is an international list.

Nick