st: two selection equations followed by mlogit?

From   Raluca Prelipceanu <raluca.prelipceanu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: two selection equations followed by mlogit?
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:19:29 +0200

I am working on women mobility. I have a model where the woman first
decides whether to work or not and then if she moves or not and if she
moves if she does so whether she moves to the same region or to another
region or abroad.

I am not sure what kind of model to use. It would be something like two
selection equations followed by mlogit. Like a heckprob followed by mlogit.

Thanks,
Raluca