st: intcens: how to estimate mean and variance after intcens

From   Yoann Madec <yoann.madec@pasteur.fr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: intcens: how to estimate mean and variance after intcens
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:35:53 +0200

Dear Stata users,

In order to describe the time to an event I used the command intcens. Indeed, for all my subjects, I know that the event took place within a time-interval, but do not have thje exact date.

Using intcens, I vcan test whether some factors influence this time to event.

However, I would like to summarize the time to event and provide a confidence interval for this time. I have not been able to fin how to estimate a mean and variance after intcens.

i hope that someone will be able to help.

Best regards,

Yoann