Re: st: two selection equations followed by mlogit?

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: two selection equations followed by mlogit?
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 16:53:06 -0400

Raluca Prelipceanu <>:
I don't understand the description of timing--surely these are joint decisions?
You might be interested in e.g.
for a start.