Re: st: Overcoming the 300 model estimate limit

From   Brendan Halpin <brendan.halpin@ul.ie>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Overcoming the 300 model estimate limit
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:03:38 +0100

On Thu, Sep 13 2012, Matthew Mroczek wrote:

> I have checked the stata folder and as the regressions are computed
> the results1.str file does keep growing larger but then the results
> are stuck in that file as I am unable to estimates use etc them back
> in.

Have you tried with the -number()- option?

>    number(#), used with estimates use, specifies that the #th set of
>        estimation results from filename be loaded.  This assumes that
>        multiple sets of estimation results have been saved in filename by
>        estimates save, append.  The default is number(1).

If you have, it might help to be more specific about how "I am unable to
estimates use etc them back in".

Brendan
--
Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147