Re: st: Outreg margins error

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Outreg margins error
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 13:02:00 +0100

My suggestions are:

1. The error means what it says: -lntotalexp- (presumably the log of
total expenditure) cannot be a factor variable.

2. The error arises from incorrect syntax, but you need to show us
_exactly_ what you typed with your data.

3. For "STATA" read "Stata" throughout.

4. Points 2 and 3 are covered by the Statalist FAQ, so you really
should read that before re-posting.