st: Outreg margins error

From   Wameq Raza <>
Subject   st: Outreg margins error
Date   Wed, 5 Sep 2012 22:23:22 +0200

Dear STATA users
I've been trying to use the outreg command to get an output after
running the command to get margins.
However, whenever I run the command, it tells me:

-marginal estimates not found; see -help margins-

I tried to emulate the same thing shown in the example using the auto
data, but got the same error. Could
you kindly suggest anything I can do?

W A M E Q   R A Z A