Re: st: weight option

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: weight option
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:52:14 +0100

Strictly, weights are not options in Stata. They are just weights.

On 23 Aug 2012, at 21:53, tashi lama <> wrote:

True. I could have done that. As a matter of fact, I found
graph pie hits [pw=1/doc_published], over(analyst) gives me the same pie chart as graph pie hitsperdocument, over(analyst) where hitsperdocument=hits/ doc_published

But I wanted to get used to knowing weight option which I haven't used yet.