Re: st: weight option

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: weight option
Date   Thu, 23 Aug 2012 23:34:04 +0100

Tashi Lama replied to Sarah Edgington:

> True. I could have done that. As a matter of fact, I found
> graph pie hits [pw=1/doc_published], over(analyst) gives me the same pie chart as
> graph pie hitsperdocument, over(analyst) where hitsperdocument=hits/doc_published

I wouldn't bother with pie charts, if I were you; the year isn't 1859,
and you're not Florence Nightingale.

Bar graphs and histograms convey the same information much more effectively.

Clive Nicholas

<>. Please respond to contributions I make in
a list thread here. Thanks!]

methodology. I prefer to call it style." -- Freeman J. Dyson