Fwd: Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??

From   Nick Winter <njgwinter@gmail.com>
To   Stata List <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Fwd: Re: st: CommandLineEmailer using gmail ??
Date   Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:13:29 -0400

It does not look like this requires Windows Live mail. However, it does look like GMail requires a TLS connection.

This program looks like it might do the trick, though I haven't tested it:

http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/

Though that requires perl...

Nick Winter